x

No show not available

Hello, I can not find a no show option to mark for missed apppointmnets. I only see cancel appointments. Where do i find the No Show option?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @DrRhyan!

I've attached a picture of what your screen should look like after you click on a missed appointment. When you click on an appointment that has passed, you should see this at the top of the screen with the option to "Mark as No-Show":

If you're not seeing this option, I'd suggest trying these Browser Troubleshooting Steps

Hope this works for you!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5

Thank you Nika, that is helpful. Unfortunately I do not see the top of my screen look like that for my clients. I will follow the troubleshooting and see if I can get the no-show option to show up.

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I am having this issue today. We use the "no-show" feature to keep track of and enforce our policy. 

Any info?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Swoodsy,

Thanks for reaching out to let us know and sorry to hear you're running into this issue.

Can we confirm that you're currently subscribed to the Square Appointments Plus plan? 

The reason we ask is that No-Show Protection is a feature available through the Square Appointments Plus Plan and not through Square Appointments free. You can view our feature comparison online for more here.

In the meantime, take a look at these steps to ensure you've set up No-Show Protection correctly on your Square Account.

Let us know how you go here and whether you have any further questions!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5