x

No tax rate found for the region ()

All of sudden I am getting this error when trying to purchase from my website "No tax rate found for the region ()".  My sales tax has been and is still set up to be auto calculated for the US.  Why is this happening suddenly and how do I fix?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @HLG 

I'm not familiar with this error, and recommend reaching out to the support team directly. A rep will be able to escalate this to the engineers if it turns out to be a bug. 

Message 2 of 7

Thank you

Message 3 of 7

Same issue for me now. Everything was working but now getting this error: "No tax rate found for the region ()". In addition, I cannot empty my cart.

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @jlb2112

Are you still seeing this issue with your site? If so, I would recommend reaching out to our CS Team directly: 1-855-700-6000 (Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm CST)

From what you've described this sounds like it is account specific. They will be able to dig through the details on their end. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

Great, have them contact me. THAT is customer service. 

Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

I am having this issue according to customers that have reached out to me. It is not account specific and a bug for this account holder. Is there any update? I am SICK AND TIRED of received emails and calls that the website is buggy and I’m losing revenue. I can’t fix it on my end. 

Message 7 of 7