x

Not receiving appointment notifications?

So I have been using appointments for awhile now and it sends mortifications to clients just fine, BUT it does not ever send me notifications that AJ appointment is about to start or that someone scheduled. I go into My Notifications and email and text are checked. Also on my phone notifications are turned on. Any ideas?  I keep missing clients appointments because they book and I never know unless I am constantly checking. Thanks for any help. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Mortifications??? That’s supposed to be notifications. Geez

Message 2 of 8
Admin

Hey @Brunerdo!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community  💫

Please take a look at this article to ensure that you're set up to receive appointment notifications. I would also verify that the email you are checking is also the email you used to create your Square account. Let me know if this issue continues. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 8

Thank you for the response. I did go through that article and I have looked at my staff setting. I have emails and texts turned on and the email

and phone number are correct. I’m still not getting them though. I just booked a fake appointment to double check as well. 

Message 4 of 8

So I just did another test appointment and it worked? I’m very confused but thankful if you were able to change anything!  Thanks!

Message 5 of 8
Admin

My pleasure! Happy to hear it @Brunerdo

Hope to see you around the Seller Community more. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 6 of 8

So I’m getting notifications of clients making appointments, but no notifications when an appointment is upcoming. I have confirmed those are going to the clients, just not to me. Is that an option with appointments?  It would be great to get a notification that an appointment starts in like 5 minutes?

Message 7 of 8
Admin

We don't currently have that option for sellers @Brunerdo. Sorry about that! This is a known feature request though, so thank you for resurfacing. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 8 of 8