x

Online Sales not showing up

I've had multiple complaints that our online store is charging their account but we aren't showing sales for the event in our transaction or sales history. This is just recent (this week). Can anyone tell me what might be going on?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Sorry for the frustration. I actually don't see any issues on this front on our side.

Sometimes if a payment is canceled, interrupted, or declined, your customer may see a pending charge on their statement that looks like a charge has posted to their account. In actuality, it should fall off in a few business days. That would explain why your customer is seeing what looks like a charge and you're not seeing a sale in your transaction history. (This article has more info on pending charges: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5082)

Does that sound right? If you think there's a larger issue with your Online Store, I'll need to escalate the issue to our Support team.

Message 2 of 4

Thanks George,

I'll get in touch with the parties and see if I can get an update. I'll inform them of pending charges and see if that is what they are seeing.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

No problem, @saltandhoney. Happy to help if there are further questions around the Online Store.

Message 4 of 4