x
Beta Member

Online Shop not loading products

Hi,

So I'm having the following issue and not sure if its a bug, or something more, as this was working completely fine until we tried to off pickup.

image.png

 As you can see, when i put square online to Order Online, i get the following error:

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 18.07.43.png

Which means i do not have any products showing up on our QR scanning at the tables, nor any products showing on the website for pickup.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 18.08.28.png

However, when changing the square online store to Shop Online, it works fine, however the QR code at the tables don't work.

So any items as to why this maybe happening, as its driving me a little nuts trying to get it to work as following all the online guidance there is.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Sorry to hear you're running into this @Drty6! There're a couple of things we can try here:

• Check that all items are enabled for Pickup and are set to Visible. You can bulk edit the items to ensure this. 
  • Clear the cache & cookies on your browser OR use an incognito browser (sometimes it could be our website having problem loading in the browser)
  • Try on a different device

If you've tried everything and the error still persists, please give us a call on 0800 - 098 8008, Mon- Fri, 9AM-5PM. Our team can help troubleshoot this in real time and also check account-specific settings to help get this resolve.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi @tranguyen ,

I've done all that trouble shooting, so i will give them a call next week. Do you think this might be an issue with us not being able to do both QR self serving & pickup together, as it seems we can only have 1 work at a time, over both working (they done load when both is turned on)?

Cheers,

Message 3 of 4
Admin

You should be able to have both QR self-serve orders and pickup enabled at the same time @Drty6! This does sound like it can be a bug, so our team can definitely help investigate further when you call in. 

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with in the meantime. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4