x
Highlighted
pointofviewglas

Online Store only lets me ship within Canada

As I am adding items and entering shipping options (flat rate) there is an automatice message generated stating that I only ship wiithin Canada. I'm from Canada but I ship world wide.  How can I get this message to indicate worldwide shipping?

Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Online Store only lets me ship within Canada

Hi @pointofviewglas, apologies for the confusion. That's correct, orders for your Online Store must be shipped to a Canadian address.

But I definitely see why you'd want to open up your shipping options and it's a request I'll share with our product liaison team.

4 Replies
George Alumni

Hi @pointofviewglas, apologies for the confusion. That's correct, orders for your Online Store must be shipped to a Canadian address.

But I definitely see why you'd want to open up your shipping options and it's a request I'll share with our product liaison team.

Message 2 of 5
pointofviewglas

Online Store - Stating I Ship only within Canada

I ship worldwide and need to change the automatic message that I only ship within Canada. I have emailed for support twice about this issue and posted in the Community under a different topic but still no response.  I can't go live until this is resolved because the majority of my customers are not located in Canada.  Please is anyone experiencing this and how did you resolve it?

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Re: Online Store - Stating I Ship only withing Canada

@pointofviewglas - Just to piggy back off George, if you'd like to accept international orders, I'd suggest checking out Square's partnership with BigCommerce. They allow for international shipping. Hope this helps! 

Message 4 of 5
Kissmylegs1

I know! I ship worldwide too! This whole online store will be pointless for me . Most of my customers are worldwide!

Message 5 of 5