x

Options not showing

When I try to edit the options on items, the options just aren't showing up AT ALL. They show fine in the squareup dashboard, but not on square.online.

I think this must be a coding issue? It's been going on for several days now...

When I try to add a new option, it says select an option title, but none of my option titles show up. The rest of the box is just blank. If I click 'next', I get this:

Thanks in advance!

If your options are Small, Medium, and Large, your title would be Size

This field is required

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @FGSoph, thanks for your post! 

Would you happen to have an exact screenshot of what you are seeing and where you are seeing the message? That will really help me look into this on my end.

I know there are a few ways you can create options. One is by creating it from the item page itself by going to Items > Edit Items. When you click Add options here, if the option set have been created it should come up in the drop-down. If not, you can create a new option set.

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 11.07.44.png

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 11.08.03.png

You can also manage and create new options by going to Items > Options in your Square Online site. If you click Create new option set from this page, it basically assumes you are creating a completely new set so any previous option won't come up within the drop down. 

ink (78).png

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 11.10.44.png

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content