x

Orders suddenly not showing up for one location

I have an online square store that customers can choose pick up at either of two locations. It’s been working great for two weeks and suddenly I’m not receiving order notifications on my POS for one location only. The order shows up in “transactions” and on the customer end it appears the order has been completed. I checked out the settings section and there are no discrepancies between the two locations. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello 👋@Daughtereb. 

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your email notifications. 

This seems to be related to an internal bug we are currently experiencing with our order confirmation emails. Please contact our Customer Success Team so they can further look into your account and identify the main issue. Should this be related they will need to escalate the case. 

Thank you.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

This doesn’t seem to be an email issue. We are a restaurant and have a small pop up location in addition to our brick and mortar. For the last three weeks, customers have been able to order online and select our pop up location and that order would show up in our brick and mortar POS where we prepare all the orders, and suddenly the orders aren’t showing up there anymore. 

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

Did you ever find a solution for this? I am having the same problem.

Message 4 of 4