x

Password reset but will not work on iPad or iPhone

I have reset my password on my square account using my laptop (could not reset on iPad or iPhone). Yet when I attempt to login on iPad or iPhone to accept payments my login fails. Unfortunately Square is closed on Saturday's when I do  the majority of my sales. Any thoughts on how to correct this? Chat was useless.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

The first thing I'd check would be to make sure you're logging in using the correct email address on the devices where your login fails.  After that, close the apps and cycle the power to those devices, and if that doesn't work, delete the apps and reload them.  Also, make sure that your devices have the latest updates and that the app is also completely up to date (this would be true if you deleted/re-downloaded it.)

Good luck!

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 4

Thank you for responding... I have tried all of these on the iPad and it is still not allowing me in. It says I have no point of sale locations. I've been using square for years and never ran into this before.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @Fleurdelife. @GlassDale suggested the same things that we would have, too. That's really strange that you're getting that message when you attempt to login.

Are you able to login to your Dashboard? 

Sorry for the hold up during the weekend. You might want to give our Customer Success Team a call when the lines open at 6am PST tomorrow. They can take a look at your account with you.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4