x

Why is my website showing my old email address?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Public Access to Website]

When trying to access website online an old email address pops up. It does link to website but the email address is not current. I changed everything in settings and republished but still the old address pops up.  I would prefer that the only the website loads and not a link.

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Hello @Lanyard,

Welcome to the Seller Community. Happy to help out with this.

To make sure I'm understanding, is this "website" an old online store you had set up with Square, or is your old email address appearing on the login site to get into your account? 

If you have any examples or screenshots that would be extremely helpful.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 3

I set the site up a few weeks ago using another email address.  Since then I have added items to the site and linked a new domain and email address.

I thought I had gone back into Weebly settings and updated everything.  At this point I’m pretty darn confused.  The address should be whistlelanyard.com.

On my computer it pops up with my old email address that is linked to the site. I would like for it to come up automatically link to the site or at least my current email address

Message 3 of 3