x

Purchased domain via square settings with google. How long before site is live?

Other site builders, I've been able to connect domain names pretty quickly. I'm having a rough time troubleshooting on square. I decided to buy a domain via google because it was offered in the square dashboard and figured it would expedite the site quickly. It's not live and when i click on test it says the DNS records need to be set up. in the help section of course square says if domain was purchased with google no need to change the dns records. 

help! !

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for the heads up, @cometogether

I took a look a see that your domain is working now, sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Can you share how long the change took to update, or if any extra steps were required? 

Message 2 of 4

Hey Spencer, I'm having a simillar issue but my Test link says: Your domain looks great! Depending on your provider, this change may take additional time to propagate. I've not ever had to wait more than a few hours. Did I setup something wrong? www.obscuriteez.com

Message 3 of 4
Square

Hi @Obscuriteez, welcome to the Community. I've found that it can take a couple of business days, so it may take a bit longer still. Apologies for the delay!

Message 4 of 4