x

Recurring invoice reminders not sending

I have quarterly recurring invoices set up with a reminder 15 days before the due date, yet none of my customers are getting these reminders.  Also, when I inspect them individually, they say that have not gone out.

Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

I'm sorry for all the trouble @wjustice, that does sound strange. Can you check that you've selected the option to send reminders on each series? Although you can fix your reminder settings from your Invoices Settings, you also need to enable the reminders when you create a series.

From your onlline Square Dashboard: 

1. Navigate to the Invoices section > click on a series.
  2. Click Edit > then scroll down to More Options > check the box next to Schedule payment reminders for this invoice.

If you have already selected this option but your clustomer aren't receiving invoice reminders (but they did receive the first invoice) please make a note of an example customer and then call our CS team.

If you'd prefer, I can start an email case for you - just let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I have recurring invoices set up, however, the reminders I have requested be sent prior to the due date are not being sent. 

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @nicoleholloway. Thanks for letting us know this is happening.

I moved your post to this thread so you can double check to make sure your settings are set up correctly in your Dashboard in order for the reminders to be sent. If everything is set up the way Helen explains above and the reminders still aren't sending, give our team a shout so they can look into this a bit more.

Thanks for posting!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4