x

Removing the QR code / pay link invoice on printed invoices

Beta Member

Removing the QR code / pay link invoice on printed invoices

I'm switching from Quickbooks to Square for invoicing wholesale clients.  On the printed square invoice there is a QR code / pay invoice link printed on the footer of the invoice.  I cannot accept credit cards for whole sale so I want to remove this.

This solution is the closest I've found: 

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Questions-How-To/How-to-print-a-quot-pretty-quot-version-of-a-Squ...

However it does not work for.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Removing the QR code / pay link invoice on printed invoices

@JustinC 

Thanks for the response. 

For those looking for a solution, if you have Adobe Acrobat Pro you can remove it by using the selection tool, clicking on it, and hitting delete.  It is frustrating to have to do this by hand for every single invoice though.

7 Comments
Alumni

@TheCreamist - Welcome to the Community 🙏

There once was an option to Print an invoice but it has since been replaced with Download PDF.  At this time, there isn't a way to remove the QR code from the bottom of the invoice PDF, but I can certainly pass your idea up to the Product Team to track the need for a feature like this. 

I'll keep you posted if anything changes!

Beta Member

@JustinC 

Thanks for the response. 

For those looking for a solution, if you have Adobe Acrobat Pro you can remove it by using the selection tool, clicking on it, and hitting delete.  It is frustrating to have to do this by hand for every single invoice though.

Square Community Moderator

Thanks for adding this work-around, @TheCreamist

Beta Member

Any updated regarding this? Very much needed feature.

Beta Member

@EAG  None that I've seen.  Likely we won't see it.

When I print or convert an invoice to a PDF, there is a QR code at the bottom of the invoice. If it's scanned, customers can pay their invoice. Is there a way to turn this feature off?

Alumni

Nope, sorry about that. @Jess10