x
Super Seller

[Resolved] Issues with the customer display beta app

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Customer display beta app gone?

Did something happen to the customer display beta app? We got a phone survey (out of the blue) from someone at Square about it the other day, and the next day the app stopped responding. Tried reinstalling, but it doesn’t seem to be available anymore. Hoping it’s just an UPDATE bug, but I have a feeling it’s been pulled... We were probably a very few who actually used it. 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@LocavoreStore The issue should be resolved now and a new version is here to download. If you reinstall the app your issue should be resolved. 

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

it is still up but I haven't tried to download it.  https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5492-customer-display

We don't use it now, I tried using it for a bit but it just wasn't worth the hassle I felt.

@Tom or @katieand any info on the customer display issue @LocavoreStore is facing?

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hello @LocavoreStore @VanKalkerFarms, sorry for the delay in this reply! We're aware there was an issue with the customer display beta app but our engineers have just implemented a fix.

Can you delete and reinstall the beta app one more time (sorry) and let me know here if you're still experiencing issues? Apologies again for the disruption this caused! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

@LocavoreStore The issue should be resolved now and a new version is here to download. If you reinstall the app your issue should be resolved. 

Howard
Beta Team Lead, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Thank you thank you! All is well

Message 5 of 5