x
Beta Member

Sales Report Format and Calculation Errors / Issues....

I believe there are errors in the reports feature...  and although unitented there are driving me nuts....

When looking at sales trends reports, specifically the weekly gross sales & yearly gross sale... the totals do not calculate correctly.

For example...
If I look at  my sales it doesn't always show the sales for the entire week. for the current year or the same week the previous year...  it is more of a sales this week to date..   This doesn';t help to show an accurate report and allow me to look at where I need to go for the rest of the week....

The yearly Gross sales does the same thing it is more a YTD ( Year to Date ) rather that a complete year...   Not a huge deal but nice to know at a glance if at the end of a quarter are we 25% of last year rather than just compare to the same quarter last year, which although is an important number just not the same.

One last little OCD pet peeve of mine on the menu the title of reports is black with a blue section to allow you to pick a variable...   the black part bing this year and the blue , for example, the same day the previous year.  yet in the chart the black and blue colors are reversed...    please consider changing this it is pretty common that the text and chart colors should match.

Having accurate reports at a glance is important to me and I assume others...  
I am happy to discuss this further and explain it better if someone has questions...

Thanks for letting me give my input.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0