x

Server not found

I have tried twice to create an online store with square/weebly each time the same message has been received. This is frustrating to say the least. I will be choosing another platform to host my online store due to the lack of customer service and ease of use of the platform. Please see the attached photo of the error. Can anyone provide any insight in how to fix this? 0808B1F9-2417-4107-BC68-31921A19F5F5.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @CelticCottage

So sorry for your frustration with getting to your Square Online Store. One thing I can think to work, is trying to use Google Chrome. That usually solves the issue you're experiencing. 

Also, I wanted to ask - how are you accessing your website? Through the Dashboard or Weebly? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Ever since I transferred over my domain, I’ve been getting this same message, and my customers as well. It’s very frustrating because I bought the domain almost a year ago and never had this issue until I transferred it over the domain. 

Message 3 of 8
Alumni

If you haven't already gotten in touch with our team directly, they should be able to help you get this sorted.

You can log into your account and head here to give us a call, @LatheredSoaps! 🧼

Sorry about the troubles, and welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

Hello! 

Thank you! I did call yesterday and I was told was that everything looks to be set up fine so it must’ve been an issue on Square’s end. I hope it doesn’t happen again, but if it does I will reach out. Otherwise, if you have an idea why this would keep happening, I’d love whatever insight you can provide. 

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Please don't hesitate to post back in this thread if this should happen again @LatheredSoaps 🧼 Sorry about that! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 6 of 8

It’s happened again. Another customer contacted me about this again. I need this resolved ASAP! 

Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

square was having some serious dns issues

Shawn Nickerson
10 Years of Coffee in Bellevue
cafecesura.com
Message 8 of 8