x

Setting Up Shipping Rates on Square Weebly - Help Please!

Please help me understand how to charge for shipping.

I have gone through all the setup options on both Square for Retail dashboard and Square/Weebly website.

I thought I had set up our shipping costs appropriately, yet every online order is still getting free shipping.

Every item in our inventory has a "box size" and weight associated. Our street address is tied to our Square account and website. I don't know what I'm missing here …

This is costing me money every day and I am too swamped right now to scour the hundreds of "shipping" search results on this forum.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @NessRecords Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your shipping settings. You mention box size, which is something you would use with the Real Time Shipping feature. This feature is only available on the Premium plan, and is often overlooked. 

The easiest way to confirm is to navigate to the Square Online overview page and click Settings > Shipping > Advanced Settings. Do you see an "upgrade" banner under "Real time shipping carriers" and "Shipping boxes"? If so, you will need to upgrade your plan in order to use the shipping rule at checkout. 

The alternative is to use the manual shipping options to setup shipping rules by weight, item quantity, etc. 

Message 2 of 4

Not addressing my question. As I stated, items that have a "box size" and weight associated are still not being charged shipping upon checkout. I will look at the Real Time feature again but I'm pretty sure that's not the problem.

Message 3 of 4

I hope you were able to fix the issue if not. Where you able to fill out the designation regions and rates? I was experiencing a similar problem but once that was filled out it was fixed.

Message 4 of 4