x
Beta Member

Skip Receipt Screen Option Gone

Hi,

I can no longer find the option to skip the receipt screen. Has it been removed to moved somewhere?

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @GordanoRFC, I just want to follow up and let you know you should now see the Skip Receipt Screen option again within your Point of Sale app. 

If you are not seeing this, please sign out completely and sign back in to your account, the option should be visible under Settings > Checkout > Receipt.

If you have any other question, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @GordanoRFC, thanks for raising this. The option to skip the receipt screen has been removed following the latest software updates. We are sharing feedback with our Product team as we understand this is a very useful feature.

If possible, can you give me a bit more information/use case for how you use this feature and how it helps with your flow? This will give our team a better understanding of how the feature is working. 

Tra
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @GordanoRFC, I just want to follow up and let you know you should now see the Skip Receipt Screen option again within your Point of Sale app. 

If you are not seeing this, please sign out completely and sign back in to your account, the option should be visible under Settings > Checkout > Receipt.

If you have any other question, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Tra
Message 3 of 3