x

Square Appointments and Contracts

I set up a template.  I found where you can setup appointments to send a contract in an email.  I flip the switch, selected my template, hit done.  

Is there a save button on this settings page im missing or something?  I assumed it saved this setting just by turning it on, but upon refreshing the page it doesn't remember i did any of the above.  I also tested to see if it would send the contract upon booking anyway, but it does not.  

I am on mobile in chrome.  I have tried it in desktop mode as well.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@TheWrightDetail wrote:

I set up a template.  I found where you can setup appointments to send a contract in an email.  I flip the switch, selected my template, hit done.  

Is there a save button on this settings page im missing or something?  I assumed it saved this setting just by turning it on, but upon refreshing the page it doesn't remember i did any of the above.  I also tested to see if it would send the contract upon booking anyway, but it does not.  

I am on mobile in chrome.  I have tried it in desktop mode as well.

Hey @TheWrightDetail 

I'm not sure if you figured this solution out yet, but By going from the steps above, everything should have worked, and there should have been a Save button for the contract . If you are still having trouble, I just want to lay out a few steps, maybe one just got missed, but still good to double check as I have tested this on my end with a contract and appointment and it sent.

I'm on Square Dashboard via webpage. 

FIrst Navigate to Contracts>Templates and double check that your template you want to use is visible and saved under Create a Template section. 

Screenshot 2021-08-05 8.52.47 AM.png

Next goto Appointments>Settings>Communication and scroll down to digital Customer Contracts Tick that section on , and choose the template and done.  Click Save at the bottom right of that page and that should be all set. 

Screenshot 2021-08-05 8.55.03 AM.png

Let me know if you are still having issues.

Cheers

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 2