x

Square Register

Is anyone experiencing issues with their Register? I’ve had a replacement sent to me and it has the exact same issues as the first one. The main display won’t respond when I tap on something especially when I’m entering a pin, or when I’m selecting an option on the left sidebar. 

The customer display indicators don’t light up and the screen flickers.

Ive updated, rebooted, factory reset the thing and it still has issues. 

Adrian Mendoza
he/him/his
Stingray Botanicals
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Stingraybot,

I'm sorry you're having these issues with the Registers you've had.

This would be better to contact our direct CS team about. I personally haven't seen these issues myself but our CS team can really dig into and troubleshoot with you.

You can contact them here by requesting your customer code to give us a call at your earliest convenience. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Yes! I have two registers. They both do it very regularly. It’s embarrassing to stand in front of a customer and be poking at a screen for a minute for one little item. It doesn’t seem to matter if I have gloves on or not, cold, warm, wet, dry, recently restarted, or not. We deal with this ever day.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @TheCupandMuffin - have you flagged this issue over to our Support Team directly? We would love to take a deeper look into this for you to help troubleshoot.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

This is an issue we saw a lot over the past 2 years. IT seems to be getting better.

Message 5 of 5