x

Square online rejects customer address at checkout

We have a customer who when she places an online order, she has to override the  billing address as her correct address does not display.  However, square does not accept her correct address and prevents her from submitting her order.  How can we correct this?  I have deleted her information in the customer database and that does not correct the issue.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Atlanta-MGT-GCC Welcome to the Community 👋

I believe we validate addresses through Google. Do you happen to know if they have trouble entering the address through Google Maps?

I recommend gathering as much information from the customer as you can, and then reach out to our support team for further assistance. We can't ask you for the actual address here through Community, but a rep will be able to provide that type of one on one support. 

Message 2 of 4

I am having the same issue with multiple customers. Did you figure out how to resolve the issue??

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

HI @WinterMoonGifts 👋 Welcome to the Seller Community

Do your customers see an actual error message, or is the page not generating a shipping rate to select? Can you post a link to your site so we can test it out as well? 

As I mentioned previously, this may be something that needs to be addressed by direct support since we are limited on this page from asking specific details. I'm happy to take a look with you, though. 😊

Message 4 of 4