x

Square point of sale will not download onto iPhone 11

I have a new iPhone 11 and have tried numerous times to download the square point of sale app and each time it starts but then locks up and fails.  I have spent hours with Apple customer service trying to solve the problem to no avail.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @76thstreet! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! Happy to have you in the fold. And thanks for flagging this over to us. So sorry for the trouble.

What troubleshooting steps did you take while working with Apple? If they were unable to resolve the problem, the issue may lay with your device network. 

App downloading troubleshooting is one of the few topics that is a little more difficult to discuss via the Seller Community. Would you mind reaching out to our Support Team? They should be able to work with you in-depth to get this resolved quickly for you.

We will keep an eye out for your contact!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your help, I have contacted the support team directly and hope to have an email reply shortly.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Excellent! Thanks for hitting us back here and letting us know. We will be in touch soon! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4