x

Staff visibility is reduced and some Services missing from my Appointment booking site

Upon clicking on my booking site it only displays 1 of 2 staff members and only shows 2 of 30+ services we offer. We have not changed any settings. The visibility is turned on for staff members and services. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 11
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

@Dreamarie25 I see that you also contacted our CS team about this before I had a chance to read your post. 

We have heard other sellers report this after creating a new service from the app and our Engineering team is investigating the root cause of this issue. I'm very sorry for the disruption that this caused. 

If you haven't already you can make your services visible again from the Appointments section of the app: 

1. Tap Services > tap on a specific service.
  2. Scroll down and toggle Visible During Online Booking on.
  3. Tap Assigned Staff to update which members of staff are assigned to this service.
  4. Tap Save

Or, you can update your settings from your Appointments Dashboard

1. Click Services > click on a specific service.
  2. Scroll down and toggle Service visible to client during online booking on.
  3. Check the box next to the staff members who are assigned to this service.
  4. Click Save.

Thanks again for reporting this to our Customer Success team and for your patience as we investigate the cause. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
Alumni

Best Answer

You can adjust who is assigned to services by editing the services themselves, @FloMtz!

You'll head to your Service Library and select the service you want to add your team members to.

Once you're editing the service, you can click the blue link next to Assigned Team Members to add the new folks:

Hope this helps, and welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Admin

Best Answer

@Dreamarie25 I see that you also contacted our CS team about this before I had a chance to read your post. 

We have heard other sellers report this after creating a new service from the app and our Engineering team is investigating the root cause of this issue. I'm very sorry for the disruption that this caused. 

If you haven't already you can make your services visible again from the Appointments section of the app: 

1. Tap Services > tap on a specific service.
  2. Scroll down and toggle Visible During Online Booking on.
  3. Tap Assigned Staff to update which members of staff are assigned to this service.
  4. Tap Save

Or, you can update your settings from your Appointments Dashboard

1. Click Services > click on a specific service.
  2. Scroll down and toggle Service visible to client during online booking on.
  3. Check the box next to the staff members who are assigned to this service.
  4. Click Save.

Thanks again for reporting this to our Customer Success team and for your patience as we investigate the cause. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 11

My services are still missing. They are all turned on as "bookable online". How do I make them show on my booking site?

Message 3 of 11
Admin

Hey @arrowhead. Where exactly are your services missing? In your service library? Or on your actual booking site when you go to check it out yourself?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 11

On the actual booking site. 

Message 5 of 11
Admin

@arrowhead Thanks for the clarification Can you try these browser troubleshooting steps and see if you're able to see your services afterwards?

If you're still having trouble, you may want to reach out to our Appointments team so they can dig into it some more.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 11

I tried this just now and my 3 other team members do not appear. I just added team member plus so it should be updated. Can someone help? I am trying to add my team members to services and they are visible to be booked online however I am the only one assigned to the services and the only one visible to book with. I am the original owner and just recently added the team members. 

Message 7 of 11
Alumni

Best Answer

You can adjust who is assigned to services by editing the services themselves, @FloMtz!

You'll head to your Service Library and select the service you want to add your team members to.

Once you're editing the service, you can click the blue link next to Assigned Team Members to add the new folks:

Hope this helps, and welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 11

Hello,

I am having the same issue as @FloMtz . . The current issue is that the team members are not populating/showing up, when you attempt to adjust the service itself, and add a team member there. Myself, as the owner, is the only name that shows. And, I have 4 other team members. Additionally, I am subscribed to team plus, as well.

Message 9 of 11

Hey @FloMtz ! I see this post is from about 8 months ago. You may have found the solution, yourself, by now. If not, I have found the solution. You will need to sign in into your Dashboard. Select "Appointments." Then, from the menu on the left, select "Staff." From there, you'll need to "Add Employee." If you added the team members as staff, already, their names should populate there. After adding them as an employee, you'll be able to add them to any services you desire. 

Message 10 of 11

Thank you so much!! This helped me with my issue today!

Message 11 of 11