x

Trouble accessing Dashboard from a computer

I am unable to access my dashboard on a computer to add inventory. I have a lot and don't have the time to sit and do it on my phone so, I decided to do it on the computer (for first time) and it just sits there loading when I click on dashboard. I have tired calling Square the number says it's disconnected, the support team it tells me that my access is denied,  nothing no help. I don't know what else to do at this point. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Oh no, I'm very sorry that you weren't able to access your Dashboard when you needed to @leesmilesalot. These Dashboard troubleshooting steps usually help and fix most issues with the Dashbaord not loading. If you're using Internet Explorer on your computer I would also recommend switching to another browser like Chrome.

To call our team you need to have your customer code on hand. The steps to find your code are here: http://squ.re/howtocontact. Once you've made a note of your customer code-  call 1 (855) 700-6000 and enter your code when prompted. Phone support is available from 6am to 6pm PT Monday through Friday. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2