x

Unable to Check Out using Check Out Link

I have an t-shirt in my Item Library with 8 size options and 1 modifier (basically, I need parents to select the name of the child associated with their order in order to know what name goes on the shirt).  I have a Check Out Link.  When I follow the link, I can select the size I want, I can select the name of appropriate cheerleader, and I can select the number of shirts I want to order.  I cannot checkout.  When I click on the checkout button, it tells me that the product is not available (even though I have 30 of each size listed in inventory.  Screenshot attached.Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 10.02.12 PM.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @kjun27! Thanks for flagging this and for providing this screenshot too. I've escalated this to ur engineering team for you and they are investigating this for you now. I'll reply here as soon as I have an update, thanks for bearing with us in the meantime! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hello @kjun27! We're still investigating why your checkout link isn't working. In the meantime, are you able to find and share the URL for this item from your Weebly powered Online Store? If you share that URL your customers should be able to order these items in the meantime. 

I'll update this thread when I have more news about the checkout links! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@kjun27 Our engineering team has implemented a fix for the issue you were experiencing with checkout links. Have you been able to try again in the last few days?

If your customers are still unable to complete a payment with a link reply here to let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4