x

How do I adjust the business hours that display on my Square Online website?

Why won't my business hours post on the new website I created with weebly?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Business Hours

Message 1 of 100
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How do I edit or update the Pickup and Delivery hours displayed on my website?

It sounds like you updated your business hours within the Locations section of your Square Dashboard!

To change the hours that appear on your website, and for pickup & delivery orders, you can update these hours by heading to your Square Online overview page. On the left-hand side, you'll select Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery to view your location(s).

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.12 AM.png

If you have more than one location set up, you'll see them all here.

To edit the hours for a location, click Edit to the right of the location:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.35 AM.png

On the next page, you'll select the Order timing option:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.05 AM.png

Scroll down to the HOURS section, and edit your hours here!

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.30 AM.png

If you don't see your hours immediately update on your Square Online website, you can also edit what appears on your website by directly making that change. You'll head to Website Edit Site > locate the Location & hours section, and you should be able to edit hours manually here:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 8.11.05 AM.png

I hope this helps clarify how you can edit these hours, but definitely let us know if there are any lingering questions!

This post was updated in October 2021 by a moderator to include updated screenshots and steps.

1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

It sounds like you updated your business hours within the Locations section of your Square Dashboard!

To change the hours that appear on your website, and for pickup & delivery orders, you can update these hours by heading to your Square Online overview page. On the left-hand side, you'll select Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery to view your location(s).

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.12 AM.png

If you have more than one location set up, you'll see them all here.

To edit the hours for a location, click Edit to the right of the location:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.35 AM.png

On the next page, you'll select the Order timing option:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.05 AM.png

Scroll down to the HOURS section, and edit your hours here!

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.30 AM.png

If you don't see your hours immediately update on your Square Online website, you can also edit what appears on your website by directly making that change. You'll head to Website Edit Site > locate the Location & hours section, and you should be able to edit hours manually here:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 8.11.05 AM.png

I hope this helps clarify how you can edit these hours, but definitely let us know if there are any lingering questions!

This post was updated in October 2021 by a moderator to include updated screenshots and steps.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 100
99 REPLIES 99

I've updated out hours and yet our online site continues to show the old hours. Two-part issue.

Part one:

Hours as listed in https://squareup.com/dashboard/locations

clipboard_image_0.png

What's seen on the website:

clipboard_image_1.png

Part two:

When going to the "adjust your close of day" page (https://squareup.com/dashboard/business/deposits) I don't have the option to update the hours there.

clipboard_image_2.png

How do I fix the location hours issue along with the "close of day" issue?

(Subject line has been edited by a moderator to allow for more searchable content)

Message 2 of 100
Admin

@BellaNonna

Thanks so much for your post and welcome to the Seller Community. Glad to have you here!

The first thing we'll want to look at is if  you are using the Weebly Online Store. You should be able to set your hours from Weebly itself under Store > Pickup - we only sync hours with your business when you first create your store - that way you can customize your Pickup options for web, which may be different from your locations hours.

Your Close of Business day only affects when your deposits begin to roll over to the next day deposits. We'd want to look at what browser you are using to try to update this and make sure you are using the a Google Chrome browser. Sometimes clearing the cache will help as well.

Let me know if that allows you to update your times.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 3 of 100
Beta Member

Having this same issue, but I also went into store pickup and changed the hours there. They are not showing on the webstore yet. 

Message 4 of 100
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for letting us know about this, @kellen. Would you mind flagging this over to our Support Team? We may need to take a deeper dive into this with you to see where the issue lays. Thank you!

Joe
Message 5 of 100

I have the same issue, the business hours on my square account are not syncing with my online store. Weirdly they are exactly 30 mins different on each day. 

Keen to hear how this can be fixed ?

Message 6 of 100
Admin

Hey there @DAYJOBCoffee. Did you go through @kellyj's answer above? If you did and you're still having trouble, you'll want to take @Joe's advice and reach out to our team.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 7 of 100

When it’s passed business hours my site says that I am still open which I’m not. I am Eastern central time. I, also having a problem showing the location of business. I turned on my location on both my devices but nothing is popping up. I’m in the the business with myself so I do have any staff. 

Message 8 of 100
Alumni

Hey there @Mariiky - I moved you to a thread that should help you with updating your biz hours properly on your site. 

To show your biz location, go to the site editor and select Location & Hours to edit. 

Justin
Message 9 of 100

The location & hours section of my Weebly online store displays incorrect hours at the bottom of my website. The hours listed in my online store for pick-up and delivery are correct and so are my location hours, but when I click the toggle to display hours at the bottom with the map, they are incorrect and I can't change them.

Message 10 of 100
Alumni

This thread should help! I moved you to it so you can scan through. @angryerik

Justin
Message 11 of 100
Beta Member

Hi there, I have tried in 2 places to update my hours of operation for my square/weebly online store and for some reason the website isn't reflecting the changes! I've changed it in 2 places that square suggests but it doesn't reflect on the website. My website is www.wickdwaxcreations.ca. I am trying to get my Saturday hours to be 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Thanks for the help!

Message 12 of 100

Hi @wixedwax! I love your items in the online store, by the way. The candles are adorable. 🙂

In regards to your business hours, once they populate the first time, that section becomes essentially a text box that you can go and edit. I've merged your post to an existing thread where @My-Caffeine provides amazing step by step instructions for how to edit this. 

Of course, let me know if you have any other questions!

AshleyK
Message 13 of 100

Did you find answer for this happening? It’s happening for my site as well. 

Message 14 of 100

Hi there @repopgifts + @Brewco 👋 Thanks for reaching out on this thread.

If you have already checked your Business Hours on your Square Dashboard and on your Pickup & Delivery page, as suggested above, please reach out to our Support Team so they can take a look with you and get this straightened out.

Thank you!

Violet
Message 15 of 100
Beta Member

I will try again, I was in contact yesterday on chat, and then got disconnected from the internet. Even though the person helping took my name and email, and I told them what the hours should be, gave them access to my account, then I was disconnected and didn't hear back. 😞

The hours are still wrong, and google continues to crawl my site and change my store hours there too so I have to change them back every couple of days.

and yes, I changed them in my dashboard and pickup & delivery page, they just won't update on my website.

Little by little we human beings are confronted with situations that give us more and more clues that we are not perfect.
-Fred Rogers
Message 16 of 100

In case anyone else searched the Online Store for the above information, it is accessed from your DASHBOARD.

>Account & Settings from Dashboard, >Business>Locations - select location and update hours.

Message 17 of 100

Is there a final answer on how to update my online store hours?

I've updated it in:

• weebly +settings + pickup & delivery + edit location
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 5.48.53 PM.png
  • square dashboard + account & settings + locations + location details
    Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 5.52.08 PM.png

Yet STILL when I go to my online store, it's showing the OLD HOURS!!!

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 5.53.29 PM.png

What am I missing??

Message 18 of 100

Hey @PDXMOMMA,

Sorry you're having issues with the hours not showing correctly as you changed them. 

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller had the same issue and @kellyj offered a workaround.

I'd try updating them where she posted about and contacting our direct CS team if it still doesn't show right. 

Ashley C
Message 19 of 100
Admin

@PDXMOMMA 

Sometimes the online store and Dashboard can take a few hours to sync. We're working on this, and hopefully you've seen this issue resolved.  When I view your Online Store, it looks like the updated hours from your settings are what I see live. 

There is a chance your browser may be cached as well.

kellyj
Design Program Manager
Square Inc
Message 20 of 100

My hours on my square POS are correct, but it will not update my hours on the website.

How do I get those hours updated?

thanks,

Message 21 of 100