x

Unauthorized ACH Transaction-72 hours from linking bank account

I opened my Square account Tuesday (linked it to my bank account) and by Friday morning a $180 ACH Check for an Adult website was withdrawn from our account. Coincidence that I linked my bank account number and routing number and suddenly an unauthorized ACH withdrawal???? Help! How do I un-link my bank account from Square?? I can't afford the time it will take to fight with the bank about it. I don't feel like I can trust Square with my information...:-(

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

@BAB614 I am so sorry to hear about your experience! Account privacy and security are our top priorities here at Square and will never share your banking information with any third party companies. 

That being said our Support Team would be happy to take a look at that charge on your account and help get this sorted out! Please give us a call, if you have any trouble reaching out team check out this thread.

Message 2 of 4

My card was stolen and someone has been using it all morning, now I can’t even ship my clients order because my money is gone. My client just paid me yesterday. I haven’t used my card since 8/20!!!! 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Bwapb and welcome to the Seller Community! 

If you haven't already, please contact support by logging in to your account and going here, they'll be able to look into your account for you.

Thank you!

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4