x

Weebly Site Disappeared

Hi - I just linked square to my Weebly account after multiple emails pressing me to do so. After linking, I was horrified to see that I can no longer find any way to access my Weebly website. It prompts me to start a new one through square. I don't want to start again through square since my website is exactly how I need it and I don't have time to redesign something that was perfect to begin with. Plus, hundreds of families already know the access link. I need to close out some programs because they are full but the site access seems to have completely vanished. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried searching for other threads but they are all older and none of those tips have helped me get my site back. 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, you can try to contact Customer Support with this link.  Monday to Friday, 6:00am-6:00pm PST.

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

You will get a few options to contact, click Call Us, a new browser window will open with phone number and customer code.

You must be logged into your account and is best on a laptop or desktop.  Phone app sometimes displays unavailable at times.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 5

Same thing with me and I've been told now for over 10 days that it would be back up within 48-72 hours. I have a case # and have spent over 8 hours on the phone with both Square and Weebly, plus tons of chats. If anyone from Square  or Weebly sees this stuff here, call me please. My website was russlevin.com, and it was up for over 7 years with no issues. Every since Square bought Weebly it seems they don't care about their clients. I owe Square Capital $$$, but how do I pay them  when they take my business off the web?  Last conversation with them was on Monday and I was told I would be getting a call Tuesday morning....I'm still waiting. 

Message 3 of 5

I'm more than willing to allow Square to remove anything they don't want on my website  or tell me which items and I'll do it. After 7 years why do they just remove my website with NO WARNING!!  someone told me squarespace or Shopify is much better these days than weebly, any advice there? 

Message 4 of 5

I'm following - been at Weebly since 2014 with a separate Square site, now the whole site, domain, everything is GONE. Can't get to Weebly, can't get to my domain, can't get to my website to even pull the pages. WTF? 

Message 5 of 5