x
Beta Member

Weebly app not working

2053AF87-05A6-408B-BCC2-45A7C2F65EE8.png

The weebly app used to work for me but then I added a second website and it stopped working and came up with this notification (image) so I deleted the second website and it still says I canโ€™t use the app and ive tried deleting and reinstalling the app

Message 1 of 16
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Deacsmith, sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue! At the moment, the Weebly app doesn't support multi-sites account. Although you may have deleted the second website, it might be that the system has yet to update your account status. I'm going to reach out to the eCommerce team and see if there is anything we can do in this case here. Once I have an update, I'll be sure to reach out and let you know immediately. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Deacsmith, sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue! At the moment, the Weebly app doesn't support multi-sites account. Although you may have deleted the second website, it might be that the system has yet to update your account status. I'm going to reach out to the eCommerce team and see if there is anything we can do in this case here. Once I have an update, I'll be sure to reach out and let you know immediately. 

Tra
Message 2 of 16
Beta Member

Thank you

Message 3 of 16
Admin

Thanks for bearing with me while I check this @Deacsmith. Unfortunately, once the account is converted to multi-site, it can't be switch back even if the other sites are deleted. 

In this case, you won't be able to use the Weebly app anymore. You'd need to manage the app through a web browser or, for your orders, through the Square Point of Sale app. Apology for all the inconvenience caused by this!

Tra
Message 4 of 16
Beta Member

Can this be fixed though?

Message 5 of 16
Admin

Hi there, Helen here stepping in for @tranguyen. I don't have a timeline for when this will be resolved but as soon as we have any updates we'll post to this thread to let you know. 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 16
Beta Member

Thank you

Message 7 of 16

โ€ƒ

Surely this canโ€™t be fair ... so your saying once you press something wrong on the app like adding another site ! The WHOLE APP doesnโ€™t work surely you can fix this thatโ€™s a joke 

79AE327E-FC01-4EA6-A00F-667C7DCAB7B2.png

โ€ƒ

Message 8 of 16
Super Seller

Iโ€™m getting the unsupported message - searching the boards suggests itโ€™s an issue when you have multiple sites/accounts..... but I only have the one. 

anyone managed to sort the issue? 

096ACAB5-63D3-482C-A1CC-4B5850351808.png

Pizza Is Chill

Message 9 of 16
Beta Member

@Sam_400ยบ    Personally I found the weebly app a waste of time. Didnโ€™t see anything on it that I couldnโ€™t do with the Square Dashboard but, if Iโ€™m mistaken, Iโ€™d be interested to hear.

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 10 of 16
Super Seller

From previous experience @tonydow Iโ€™d agree - but I think itโ€™s been improved? Was enough for me to download it again but itโ€™s just not working ๐Ÿ˜•

Pizza Is Chill

Message 11 of 16
Beta Member

@Sam_400ยบ  I just downloaded it again and it worked (one site) but nothing of interest.

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 12 of 16
Admin

Hi @Sam_400ยบ, from my previous conversation with the team, once the account is converted to multi-site, it can't be switch back even if the other sites are deleted. I've asked if this can be change but there hasn't been update on this I'm afraid. 

In this case, you'd need to manage the site through a web browser or through the Square Point of Sale app. 

Tra
Message 13 of 16
Super Seller

@tranguyen cool. Might be worth asking them to add an explanation, as the message does make it sound like there's something wrong rather than a quirk of the system. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 14 of 16
Admin

Absolutely @Sam_400ยบ, thank you for the suggestion!

Tra
Message 15 of 16
Admin

Hi @Macy24, I completely understand your frustration but unfortunately that is the limitation at the moment. In this case, you'd need to manage the site through a web browser instead.

The team are aware that this is something our sellers would like to change, however, I don't have an update for a fix right now I'm afraid. 

Tra
Message 16 of 16