x

When I plug it into my charger I can only get three green lights.

When I plug it into my charger I can only get three green lights. Even after leaving it charging overnight I still get 3 green lights not 4. I have reset it and still no joy. Is it defective?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @papafrank, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry for the reader troubles. 😐

Yeah, that doesn't sound quite right. If you could, please try force shutting down the reader. If, after that, the reader is still not indicating a full battery charge, I'd suggest going forward with filing a warranty claim.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Let us know if anything else comes up; we'll make sure this gets sorted out! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Should have been patient. I plugged into my computer to charge and the fourth green light finally lit so I think I am okay for now. I am a consultant so I use it intermottently and need to remember to check it every so often to make sure it is charged.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@papafrank — Glad to hear it! Thanks for the update. Please don't hesitate to bring up any other questions or share any other feedback with us. 👍

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4