x

When creating an invoice it's not resolving customer name

I searched and found a thread back in August 2016 regarding the same issue.  The thread ended saying that the issue had been corrected.  It seems to be happenin to me now.  Thank you.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there. 

What was the name of the existing thread? Have you tried any troubleshooting?

Was this happening within the app or through your Square Dashboard? 

Message 2 of 6

The name of the previous thread is the same as the name of this thread,  It was posted on Aug 30, 2016.  This is from the dashboard and from the app.  I have tried it on a number of computers.

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for that information. I double checked the Invoices feature on my end and everything seems to be working as normal. 

To clarify, when you click on the "Customer" box, nothing populates for you and you're prompted to create a new customer? 

Message 4 of 6

Yes.  I am guessing that this may not be the venue to resolve a problem.  Should I call support.

Message 5 of 6

@mike501 Try clearing your web browser cache, or switching web browsers all together to see if that helps. 

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app if this is happening in both locations. 

Also, double check that your Customer Directory is set up correctly. 

If none of this helps, then you'll want to reach out to our Support Team so they can walk through some things with you. 

Message 6 of 6