x

Where is my invoice?

I created an invoice and sent it to a customer, they received it in an email, as did I but now the invoice is missing from my dashboard. i tried searching by the invoice number and I still cannot find it. the only invoices that are showing up are old ones that have been paid already.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Thanks for the post! I have few ideas. Did you confirm that the filters and the date selector are set to include the invoices you're looking for?

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 9.35.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-09 at 9.35.21 AM.png

Hope this helps!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 5

I have the same issue. Yes, the date range is correct. The very first and only invoice I sent through Square (yesterday) does not show on the square dashboard, even though I received a link that I sent to my customer and my customer paid. The dashboard shows zero total invoices for any date or date range I select. The two square apps aren't talking to each other. I can click on the square link I sent to my customer and see the invoice. Here is part of the link to the invoice I can see:

wcssssxs.r.us-west-2.awstrack.me/L0/https:%2F%2Fsquareup.com%2Fpay-invoice 

It should be a much simpler process to print a shipping label from an invoice sent to a customer with the square software.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @TedSpaid,

It looks like you have two locations on your Square account, and you're looking at the location your payment was not taken under for this invoice. You can toggle between your locations in your dashboard, and this is located next to your date selector toggle:

Please let us know how you go!

Message 4 of 5

HI Arie,

Square sent me up several rungs on their ladder to be told a shipping label can not be created through the "send and invoice" system they have in place. 

Thank you for your response. 

Message 5 of 5