x
Beta Member

Why are Variations missing from Appointments section?

Hi! So I have been adding "variations" in the appointments area but they are not all showing up when a client goes to book. I listed a service, and then added 4-5 variations they could choose. My body treatments basically go: good, better, best. So I added the variations and their prices, but when I go to book as if I were a client, 1 variation is ALWAYS missing even though I see it on my dashboard. What gives?

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 4.07.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-04 at 4.07.21 AM.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

OMG I figured it out. Even though the service didn't add more time to the appointment, if you dont add a time for the variation, it wont show. UGH. I am having a conversation with myself but on a chat board. Great.

Message 2 of 7
Admin

👋 @HandsomeMuscle You are not alone! I'm just running this by the Appointments team to see if this is expected behavior. I'll reply here again as soon as I can. Thanks for bringing this up! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hi again @HandsomeMuscle! It appears that this is expected behavior. But I agree that it would be great to include a note in your online Dashboard that you must add the time for a variation to appear on your Online Booking site. I'll share this with the Appointments team. Thank you! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

I want the booking system to be easy for clients and offer a lot of different services, and different types within those services.

Example:

1. Lashes; Classic, hybrid, volume, etc.

2. Waxing: Brow, bikini, chest, etc.

3. Facials: Hydrating, Microderm, etc

ETC

Right now its all one long line of services (Not even in order) they have to hunt through to find the right one. Is there a way to organize the list for them to see everything in categories??

Thanks!!

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks so much for posting and welcome to the Seller Community! I have merged your post with an existing one that I think will answer your question. You will need to add variations to your services to have them appear in a different format. 

Please let me know if you have any questions after reading the solution that @HandsomeMuscle posted about above. Thanks!! 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

WHY! Why don’t we have the ability to list categories!? Like “facials” and then show only those items. Also, this new “upgraded booking site” is absolute trash. Useless. If I cared about the color and fonts, I wouldn’t be running a business. We need REAL abilities to customize our booking site

Message 7 of 7