x
gillym82

Why are my items not showing in my Online Store?

I have a bunch of items added to my dashboard. I added them to one of my categories for the site and published the site. It currently shows no items in this category. Why aren't they showing up?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Admin

Re: Items not showing in online store

Best Answer

Thank you for the screenshot @gillym82, it helps! It looks like you have a Weebly-powered Online Store,

If you go to the Item Library and click on an item can you check that the item is set to Visible

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @gillym82!

Without being able to see your account, it's hard to say why they wouldn't be appearing since I can't look in on the back end.

We don't have access to account specifics from our online forums but I'll do my best to help generally and we can direct you to our Support Team if we're unsuccessful. 

Can you maybe send us a screenshot of what your category settings look like for your online store?

Message 2 of 6
gillym82

I guess I'm not sure what part you want? 

Screenshot_20190907-091624_Chrome.jpg

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Best Answer

Thank you for the screenshot @gillym82, it helps! It looks like you have a Weebly-powered Online Store,

If you go to the Item Library and click on an item can you check that the item is set to Visible

Message 4 of 6
gillym82

I found this section, thank you SO much! I hadn't see where this was before. I'm finding this all quite confusing but I will get there soon!

Message 5 of 6
Admin

No problem @gillym821! If anything else comes up and you can't find the answer let us know - we're here to help! 

Message 6 of 6