x

Why are my recurring payments not reurring

I have monthly and yearly recurring payments set up through my Wordpress website using Gravity Forms' Square Add-on. I have checked with Gravity Forms, and they tell me that all of my settings are correct through my Wordpress site - that the items that were purchased with a monthly recurring cycle should be recharging the customer every month, though they are not.

When I check my Square terminal for the customers who should have recurring payments happening, it says something like "Note: Cadence: Monthly, Billing Period: Thursday, April 1, 2021 - Saturday, May 1, 2021" which would seem to indicate that Square's system is recognizing the billing cycle for the customer correctly. Yet, the charge has not recurred.

I'm writing about my predicament in here in the hopes that someone might help me troubleshoot. I have already written to Square customer service, but it has been a few days and I have yet to hear back from them.

Basically, I'm looking to figure out how to get this recurring billing to actually kick in so that my customers can be charged correctly.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0