x

Why did I stop reciving low stock email notifications?

I use to recieve daily email alerts when a low stock alert had been triggered.  One day the emails stopped coming.  I've gone in and verified the alert thresholds are still turned on and the email address is correct.  Is there something else that could have been accidently turned off?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @CRD,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been encountering with your stock notifications. I wanted to surface this set of troubleshooting tips that may help get things back to how they were: Email Delivery Issues. If you're still running into any trouble, please let our Customer Success Team know. They'll be able to take a look behind the scenes.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Tom, I went back and verfied everthing (1) Email notifications are ON, (2) correct email addess and I am still not receiving Low Stock alerts.  I do however receive daily emails with Cash Sales.  As I mentioned in the origional post, the Low Stock alerts worked great then one day they stopped.  I hadn't made any changes.  I've been trying to get it to work ever since without any luck.  I even changed my email address to another one I use, however that did not help.  Any ideas???

Thanks.... Rich

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for taking the time to double check on that @CRD. That does sound strange.🧐

At this point, I would suggest touching base with our Customer Success Team directly: Contact Square. Please reach out to them from the email address that's tied to your account and let them know which date you stopped receiving the low stock notifications. Once they have that information, they'll be able to look into any possible causes and escalate internally, if necessary.

Again, I'm sorry for the frustration. Hope this helps get you in the right direction.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4