x

Why has my entire inventory become "Not Available"?

I've just added some new items to inventory, then went to check them on the site to make sure everything looked ok, and the buy buttons all said "Not Available." Then I checked other, previously entered items and they say the same thing. It appears the entire inventory is like this (369 items). What happened??? And more importantly, how can I fix this ASAP? Our last order was on January 16th - now I know why... I really hope someone can help!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I was able to speak with customer service about the issue and it appears there was a bug with setting up shipping. Following this path is the fix: Online > Settings > Shipping > Set Up Shipping > then fill in your appropriate info. If anyone else finds this issue on their site, this may be the fix for you as well. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

I was able to speak with customer service about the issue and it appears there was a bug with setting up shipping. Following this path is the fix: Online > Settings > Shipping > Set Up Shipping > then fill in your appropriate info. If anyone else finds this issue on their site, this may be the fix for you as well. 

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Thank you for following up on your original post with an update, @WithinThings!

Hopefully this helps someone else if they ran into the same troubles.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

I don’t see that path - after Settings, I don’t see a Shipping setting

Message 4 of 5

It looks like the path is now: Online > Settings > Checkout > then find the toggle for "Accept online orders" near the top. Make sure that is turned on.

Message 5 of 5