x

Zero stock on Square web but proper stock on Square app

Hi

we have an item that was automatically added on our items by the Faire app who we ordered thru as they allow push the item as soon as you place an order thru them

we received one item and got the proper stock quantity added and it shows the right amount on the app but the web interface shows zero units. And when we try to edit the item/update the stock it won’t let us...

I must add we’ve had many items handled that way before and we never had this problem until now

is it an issue of Square vs Square Online/Weebly vs Square app?

EDIT: Ok so the catalog on SquareUp still shows "none" for stock but when editing it it shows the proper amount in grey but I can adjust it, but when I try to add the item on the cart there's no limit to it and I can add as many as I want which is pretty concerning......

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @CandP

Thank you for reaching out in the Community! 

To start - when it comes to integrations, we ask that you reach out to the partner first to see if there is an issue on their end or anything insight they could give us. 

If you've already spoken with them, then I would recommend reaching out to our CS Team directly on the issues you're experiencing. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2