x

i'm asking about Receiving payment from my website

Hi dear,

i have a woocommerce Store and i've setup the square plugin on my store, so i can accept customers payment. But it seems that's not working. Please i need your help.

Kind regards.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hey @luikadalak it would be helpful if you could share some additional info such as any specific errors or what is not working.

Just as a quick idea, could it be that you have not linked a way for Square to pay you or that your payout method hasn't been verified? 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @luikadalak,

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry you are running into some issues. As MJDPhotography mentioned if we can get some additional details on what is going on that would be helpful. I am sure you have utilized this resource but if not check out more information on setting up this integration. I am happy to help so whenever you have a moment if you can share some more details? 

Message 3 of 5

Hi again,

My Bank account is not yet verified. it's been more than 6 days and the status is Verification in progress. i need to know what can i do to Start receiving payments from my store.

luikadalak_0-1663335903575.png

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @luikadalak 

We cannot discuss bank account details over this platform. However, the estimated time it can take for a bank account to get verified would be 4 business days. It's important to know that the account needs to have a balance so we can test withdrawals and deposits. And lastly, some banks can take up to 7 business days to verify while others will not verify at all and if that is the case Square suggests trying with a different bank especially those with physical branches. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5