x
Highlighted

iOS: Unable to download the Point of Sale app on my iPhone

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Square app won’t load

Square app will not load— I’ve taken it off restarted my iPhone— it only loads 1/4 of the way then shuts down

Message 1 of 60
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: iOS: Unable to download the Point of Sale app on my iPhone

Best Answer

We've worked with Apple to resolve the issue that iPhone 11 and XR users were experiencing when attempting to download the Square Point of Sale app from the App Store. If you haven't already, please head over to the App Store to download or update. If you aren't currently able to download, please wait an hour and try again.

View Best Answer >

Message 41 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
Highlighted

Re: Square app won’t load

Have had the same issue for a couple of days now. Followed the troubleshooting but the app won’t reload. iPhone 11 with 13.3.1 software. 

Message 2 of 60
Highlighted
Admin

@Jnharbour @JSowers @nccodom @Merleo75 I'm very sorry for the disruption. We're aware that some sellers are having trouble downloading the Point of Sale app from the App Store. Our engineering team is working to resolve this as we speak. 

I'll update this thread as soon as I have an update! 

Message 3 of 60

Oh wow. Thank you 

Message 4 of 60
Highlighted

Any idea when this will be fixed? can we be notified as soon as it is. losing lots of transactions!

Message 5 of 60
Highlighted

Hi I delete Square app from my phone because it’s frozen I tried reinstall it again but I can how can you help me

Message 6 of 60
Highlighted

What is the status with this issue? I am about to sign up with another company. Customer service is really awful. I have no way of actually speaking to someone as I can't find a customer code and use the [Redacted]. my square app was working fine until yesterday. I have Iphone 11 with latest OS. I deleted the app and attempted to reinstall and it won't reinstall. Again i request a direct response to this situation or with clear instructions as to how i can speak with someone!

Message 7 of 60
Highlighted

I don’t work for square and just wrote what they told me, they are working on a fix...that’s all I know

Message 8 of 60
Highlighted

872E9C99-6ECE-4520-9391-CBEA6385F750.jpeg

Message 9 of 60
Highlighted

Can’t get pos screen on my phone so can’t take cards!

Need pos screen to make sales.

Message 10 of 60