x

import images not view on register. What is happening?

TK

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @TKreations, are you bulk uploading items to your Item Library using our import tool? If so, images aren't able to be included with the spreadsheet data and they will have to be added manually.

I hope this helps clear things up. If I'm missing the mark here on the issue you're encountering, please reply with a little bit more information and we'll be sure to have another look!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

With no way to input images, the use of spreadsheets for large numbers of products means that I cannot use Square. What a shame. A simple field where I could put a url would suffice folks!

Make us do the work on images. If our image is not to spec, have the software simply reject it..

Make it hard on us and not you and it's an easier change for you.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@jacksdm Appreciate the feedback here. I agree that having to enter the images for each item manually is very tedious and there's definitely room for improvement on our end.

I'll send this over to our Product Team, and hopefully they're able to make some changes in the near future. 

Message 4 of 6

Wondering if this is a feature that's now available? Thank you for your guidance

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

@cdonnelly ;

You can Bulk Import images now through your Dashboard but you still have to manually edit each item to assign an image to it.   As of 2 weeks ago (end of June 2022)

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 6 of 6