x

item library

Why has it been difficult to search for an item lately? We type in the item and the library comes up with nothing. You back up some letters, then it might find it. Today, the library won't go past page one. What IS THE PROBLEM...?

Message 1 of 9
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Item Library not showing items

We were experiencing some issues with item management, and the Square Dashboard yesterday, which should now have been resolved. Please let us know if you're still seeing these issues, and apologies for any inconvenience caused!

@MichaelAnn, @BuddingVioletRI @taylormead @PvnNpt

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

We were experiencing some issues with item management, and the Square Dashboard yesterday, which should now have been resolved. Please let us know if you're still seeing these issues, and apologies for any inconvenience caused!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

I'm also having this issue. I have to refresh the browser any time I click something for it to show up, and sometimes I have to refresh the page 2 or 3 times before it'll show the items. 

Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Same issue here. It all works fine on the register-thankfully- but the back office is empty.  

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

Yes-all resolved now. Thanks! 

Message 5 of 9

The issue has been resolved. Thank you.

Message 6 of 9
Beta Member

This is happening to us today making it extremely slow to close out checks, not to mention it's totally messing with our inventory. I don't know what we'll do when it gets busy later. HELP!

Message 7 of 9

And suddenly today, I get this page.....

2021-10-23.png

Message 8 of 9

I have a library of over 3000 items.

Message 9 of 9