x

item name not on receipt

I see all of the thread entries on "Item description not showing on printed receipts" But what I experienced with the last update week of 10/20/21 in the NOT EVEN AN ITEM NAME OR PRICE is showing on my customers printed receipts. Who's brilliant idea was that???? This change is absolutely and completely UNACCEPTABLE for ANY BUSINESS!!! Oh my goodness!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Joaner

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. We recommend checking to make sure that both your app and your mobile device itself are up-to-date. If everything looks good there, you'll want to reach out.

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our support team can dig in with you as this is not an expected behavior. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Has there been any fix for the Item Name and prices not appearing on the receipt?  This has been ongoing since the last update and it unacceptable.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @driftwoodyarns

First of all, we want to welcome you to our Seller Community. 

I'm sorry to hear trouble brought you to the Community. 

This is not an expected behavior, and could mean that your devices are not up-to-date. 

I would recommend checking your devices for updates and if you are using a phone or tablet, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

If those troubleshooting steps don't work for you, you can reach out to our Support Team here, so they can investigate this issue and, if necessary, report it as a bug. 

Thank you!

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4