x

"Balance Due In" / Incorrect Number of Days

I've noticed that the number of days until an invoice is due is incorrect (see screenshot)

It would also be great if we could sort the invoices to the fields (i.e. ascending or descending according to Date, Customer, ID Number, Title, but specially to Status) so that we can tell which are due first.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.18.20 PM.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @aroque  👋 Thanks for reaching out here on the Seller Community and letting us know about this! 

Concerning your suggestion of filtering Invoices by descending and ascending with multiple varying filters - I think this is a great idea! I'm going to go ahead and pass thing along to our Product Teams now.

In regards to the due date reflecting incorrectly on your Invoice, that is definitely strange indeed. Is there a chance that your computer or browser has an incorrect timestamp listed on its database? I don't believe that this would affect the way the Online Dashboard reflects data, but it is worth a shot.

I would recommend flagging this over to our Support Team when you have a chance. This might take a little more 'hands-on' troubleshooting to resolve.

We will keep an eye out for your contact!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Thank you for forwarding the request about the sorting.  I have forwarded the "balance due" issue to the support team.  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Excellent! Glad to help, @aroque

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

Wanted to bump this old thread as I haven't seen any improvement on these particular issues.

•  Invoice Due Date calendar in invoices is still faulty, it shows incorrect "Due In" dates for all my invoices.  At least for me and I doubt this would be an isolated issue, but who knows.  

•  This is also related to my other request which is to be able to sort invoice by due date.  In my humble opinion, this is a very necessary, useful and simple feature that should have been there from the beginning or at least shortly after.  Please help.  Thank you!

Message 5 of 5