x

"Error creating invoice" message comes up when I'm trying to send an invoice. Help.

"Error creating invoice" message comes up when I'm trying to send an invoice. Help.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Yes!!! Having exact same issue, can't send out anything! So frustrating, no idea why.

Message 2 of 10

I'm having the same issue also!

Message 3 of 10
Square

Hi all, sorry to hear about the trouble! Can you confirm where you're seeing the error (Dashboard, or in the app) and what browser you're using? 

My first suggestion would be to try sending the Invoice with a different internet browser to see if the issue is specific to that. If that doesn't help, give us a call so a team member can take a look with you ASAP. Thank you!

Message 4 of 10

when I try to send an invoice it states " there was a error updating the invoice" but it doesn't state what the error could be. How can I determine what the error is and how can I fix it? 

Message 5 of 10
Square

@Scollup, moved your post to this thread, as it sounds related as well! 

Message 6 of 10

I'm getting the error in the app 

Message 7 of 10
Admin

Hey @Lkastli05 — thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about the trouble. I just checked on this, and everything should be on the up-and-up. If you're still having any trouble, please give these troubleshooting tips a run-through (I know there's a lot — thanks for bearing with me) as they usually resolve any issue right away. Hope this helps! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 8 of 10

I'm having the same issue on Chrome & the app. I have gone through all the trouble shooting steps. Help.

Message 9 of 10
Admin

Sorry to hear about the trouble @Attitudelksowat! If you're still seeing the error in the app and on your browser today (check out these browser troubleshooting steps) please contact our Support team so we can investigate this further! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 10 of 10