x

"Something Went Wrong"

New to Square and the Appointments feature.  When I click on Appointments - or try to pull up my public page so customers can book an appointment I get a message that says "Something has gone wrong

Please refresh the page and try again. If you continue encountering the problem, please contact support."

What can I do to get my appointments back up and running?  Is this a common occurance??

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there!

It sounds like it might be a web browser issue. 

Try the following and let me know if it helps:

* Make sure your browser is up to date. *If you’re using Internet Explorer, please note that the minimum requirement is Internet Explorer 10.* Versions before this may cause you to see errors on our website.

* Clear the cache on your browser. Access the Help menu of your browser to locate step-by-step instructions.

* Switch to a supported browser, like Google Chrome.

Message 2 of 9

Hi! I’ve had a similar problem where I was editing my services and when I try to save it it says “ We’re sorry but something went wrong”. I have disconnected and reconnected my wifi and restarted my browser but nothing seems to work.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Message 3 of 9

Hey @NailsByJadaMae,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to our community 👋 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble editing your services- which browser are you using? 

Message 4 of 9

It is also happening to me and I've tried three different browsers - safari, chrome, and firefox

Message 5 of 9

I am having the same issue just trying to update my product. It gives NO indication of what is wrong. I am using Chrome. All Virus software is off.  

Message 6 of 9

Welcome back to the Community, @Danilyn22

Does this come up whenever you try to access your Dashboard? Or when you try to access another aspect of Square? 

Could you send over a screenshot of the error message you see? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 9

hello, I’m facing the same issue. After adding a service to my online booking, I publish. Then I attempt to book as if I’m a customer, the “something went wrong” message pops up. Only for the new service. It’s been about a week now. I’m unable to attach a screenshot here. I’ve tried on multiple devices, browsers, tried updating my browser, and cleared cache. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. 

Message 8 of 9

Hi there, @acg thank you for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community. I'm happy to point you in the right direction for further assistance with this issue.

Please reach out to the Square Appointments Support Team here when you have the chance. They will be able to take a look at your account and try to recreate the issue you're seeing. If needed, our Support Team can also escalate this issue to our Engineers for their review.

Thank you!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9