x

"Sorry, we were unable to load your products at this time." What's this?

Hey guys, I just came with this problem. I was trying to edit my  template with the Featured Products and at the spot where I should see my products and choose them, I see the message "Sorry, we were unable to load your products at this time.". It's been 2 days know and I am not sure if it's a bug or whatsoever. I need help!! Thank you in advance!Capture.PNG

Message 1 of 5
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

@Tovo You're right- that sounds like a bug! You'll want to contact our Support Team when you get a chance so they can diagnose! Our phone lines are open M-F from 6am-6pm PST.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5

Best Answer

Thanks for replying @nika because it was a strange situation! But I've found the solution, you know when you have to meet certain required number of products to be able to use a layout! That's what happened 🤣 I used a layout without meeting that number so it automatically did not want to show my products. I don't know if we still want to call that a bug but at least it is resolved. 

I hope it is going to help anybody who will encounter the same issue in the future 😅

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

@Tovo You're right- that sounds like a bug! You'll want to contact our Support Team when you get a chance so they can diagnose! Our phone lines are open M-F from 6am-6pm PST.

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 2 of 5

Best Answer

Thanks for replying @nika because it was a strange situation! But I've found the solution, you know when you have to meet certain required number of products to be able to use a layout! That's what happened 🤣 I used a layout without meeting that number so it automatically did not want to show my products. I don't know if we still want to call that a bug but at least it is resolved. 

I hope it is going to help anybody who will encounter the same issue in the future 😅

Message 3 of 5
Admin

@Tovo Sorry you were going through that, but happy you were able to get to the bottom of it just in case someone else runs into the same thing! Thank you for sharing!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 4 of 5

My pleasure 😄

Message 5 of 5