x

timecards

My employees can change their times cards if they are late. how do i keep them from accessing that on the main computer?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Salonownerof2 Make sure you are using the free team permissions.  You can set up a team passcode in your online dashboard and restrict what employees have access to on the point of sale.  Under the permissions make sure you toggle time cards off for the point of sale.

2021-07-23.jpg

If you are using team management (subscription) just make sure you have that toggled off for the permission set.  Most likely you log into the point of sale under your credentials which allows anyone to use the point of sale to access some areas they maybe should not. 

Setting up Passcodes in Your Square Point of Sale
From the navigation menu, visit Settings > Security > Passcodes > turn Passcodes on.

Turn Allow Team Passcode on. Note: An owner passcode or full access passcode is required to turn this permission on.

Hope this helps,

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2