x

youtube video uploaded

I uploaded a you tube video to my web site in Weebly. When my video finishes there is a whole page of other sport videos that show up on the video screen.

How do I get rid of them?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @Rterreberry

I reached out to one of our Weebly Wizards and was able to get some insight on how to get those suggested videos off of there. 

You can add ?rel=0 to the end of the YouTube site, so those won't show. Here is an example they shared of what it would look like:

<iframe width=“560” height=“315" src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/y_sGwJfNUEM?rel=0” frameborder=“0" allow=“accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Make sure you use the Embed Code section and not the Video/Youtube section.

👍Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Hi Kassi,

I am able to get rid of the related video by adding ?rel =0 but the video is not responsive when I use a smartphone. How do you make it responsive?

Thanks

Preethi

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @pnash 👋 I can step in here for Kassi in her absence. Would you mind clarifying what specifically is happening when trying to access the video via a mobile device? Will the video not start when prompted? If you could also add the link here, we would be happy to take a look from a smartphone. 

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Youtube itself can be a major driving marketing force behind your website. Post the links in the description to your videos. As for the promotion of your channel itself you can do it for free. Just fix your keywords and people will find you. This should help https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/youtube_tags_tools.php

Message 5 of 5