x
Highlighted

youtube video uploaded

I uploaded a you tube video to my web site in Weebly. When my video finishes there is a whole page of other sport videos that show up on the video screen.

How do I get rid of them?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Admin

Re: youtube video uploaded

Welcome to the Community, @Rterreberry

I reached out to one of our Weebly Wizards and was able to get some insight on how to get those suggested videos off of there. 

You can add ?rel=0 to the end of the YouTube site, so those won't show. Here is an example they shared of what it would look like:

<iframe width=“560” height=“315" src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/y_sGwJfNUEM?rel=0” frameborder=“0" allow=“accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Make sure you use the Embed Code section and not the Video/Youtube section.

👍Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Hi Kassi,

I am able to get rid of the related video by adding ?rel =0 but the video is not responsive when I use a smartphone. How do you make it responsive?

Thanks

Preethi

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Admin

Hi there, @pnash 👋 I can step in here for Kassi in her absence. Would you mind clarifying what specifically is happening when trying to access the video via a mobile device? Will the video not start when prompted? If you could also add the link here, we would be happy to take a look from a smartphone. 

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4